A Paragliding cocoon-harness for competitions and long XC flights. It was designed upon the experience of the World Cup pilots.
- New concept of seat.
- Fully adjustable backrest allows to tailor the harness for your body and habits.
- Low-drag fairing for best aerodynamic performance.
- Well-balanced handling.
- Advanced legs support
- Easy-working speed bar.
- Can be set up for a recumbent, semi-recumbent, 3/4 recumbent and seated flight.
- A cockpit is fixed 90° to the view line that almost eliminates glare and reflections.
- Ergonomic design – you will not be tired after many hours of flight – your spine will be grateful 🙂
Air stabilization system
Precise turn control
Low drag profile
The new GENESIS top-end cocoon harness was created for athletes and XC pilots, who want a minimum aerodynamic drag, comfort and safety. GENESIS Harness was resulted by two years of flight tests, research and experiments. We have created many prototypes, to bring the belt system and seat to the perfection.
We have ensured that pilot always feels comfortable during long flights and do not get tired. At the final stages of development we invited World Cup pilots who assisted us to create the most convenient and comfortable harness system for the competition. Optimal handling, innovative seat concept, streamlined shape, clean profile make GENESIS harness attractive for both for competition and XC pilots.
The great results are based on the innovative ideas and hard work that bring them to reality.
- Large front container with a large flight deck
- 3 Ballast compartments, up to 15 liters of ballast in total
- Possibility to install the hydration system
- 2 side pockets
- Compartition for small items in the front of the cockpit
- Ballast discharge valve
- Front cockpit has a removable flight deck and ballast compartment with volume of 5 liters
- 2- step speed-bar
- Large rear compartment with inner pockets for small items
- Cocoon made of elastic windproof material
- Big diameter rolling bearings (for easy pushing)
- Self-locking bearings (optional).
M-size harness with a frontal rescue container – appr. 4,5 kg.
M-size harness with 2 rescue system compartments – appr. 5,5 kg.
M-size harness with a side rescue container – appr. 5 kg
- Frontal container for the reserve parachute, deployment is possible with either left or right hands and from any side
- Integrated container for the reserve parachute, right-handed position.
- АВS (Automatic balance system)
- 18 mm multi sectional protector
The harness was made with the best paragliding equipment materials:
Nylon 210D Ripstop
Polyamid 420D Diamond Ripstop.
Lycra soft shell.
Special material Ripstop Dyneema
The harness is certified to EN-1691 and LTF-09 standards.
Сertificate Number GZ-0532/16.
Low-drag fairing provides higher speed
Complete back support
Best cockpit mount for viewing
Exactly fits the length of your legs
18 mm multi-sectional protector
Smart ballast support - no pressure on legs
Up to 15 l of ballast in 3 compartments
Big diameter pulley for easy push
ABC Stabilizing system
Seat board for precise turn control
Adjustable speed system
Front reserve shoot for both hands
Black with print