A very light harness for all your possible needs: competitions, cross-country flights and hike&fly adventures – Airy VIBE design allows adaptation for all purposes providing also advanced comfort and safety.
We have added a high rear fairing behind the Pilot’s head. This solution has the highest aerodynamic efficiency, helping the Pilot to perform better, specially at higher speeds where it will reward him with a much better glide ratio.
We made it all light-weight: speed bar, leg support, cocoon, cockpit, inflatable back protector, seat.
You can always modify Vibe to fit your needs: XC, Competition, Hike and fly.
Air stabilization system
Precise turn control
Low drag profile
- We made it all light-weight: speed bar, leg support, cocoon, cockpit, inflatable back protector, seat.
- Comfort is our primary goal for every harness design. Proper seat-board design is a key feature for a relaxed feel in every flight, especially in long ones. Legs fatigue is a common issue for many pilots … not with the Airy Vibe! It offers complete leg support with zero muscle power required from the Pilot. The cocoon shape remains intact and independent from legs tensions, even when totally relaxed.
- Back support, adaptable for individual body shape helps to achieve this goal. The upper back is supported by an anatomic shape near the pilot’s neck. An additional pillow near the lower-back allows adjustment for the pilot back shape. (This pillow is not included in Airy Vibe but can be ordered separately) Our seat helps the pilot to fix his back while pushing the speed system or thermalling.
- The Vibe seat design is also used for the Airy Vibe. It is a hybrid concept with a small seat-plate in the middle and additional back and lower back support. This hybrid seat-board concept gets the best from a combined seat-board and hammock harness design.
- The Airy Vibe has a stability system (ABS) in two orthogonal plans. The pilot can override the ABS settings during the flight with a minimum input: this allows him to change the harness feel after assessing the true weather conditions and according to the actual turbulence.
- Front cockpit has a ballast compartment with volume of 5 litres. This can be changed for a front mounted reserve on request.
- 3- step light speed-bar
- Large front container with a large flight deck. A removal flight deck can be added on request for a small additional cost.
- 3 Ballast compartments, up to 15 litres of ballast in total
- Possibility to install a hydration system
- Compartment for small items in the front of the cockpit (unless a front mounted reserve is chosen).
- Ballast discharge valve
- Large rear compartment with inner pockets for small items
- Cocoon made of light-weight elastic windproof material
The harness is not just a place where the pilot spends some time. Whether the pilot is rushing to goal on competitions, planning to improve his personal XC record, or striving to get great pictures of mountains and valleys the harness becomes a fundamental tool for a wide variety of the pilot’s purpose.
Many pilots are taking cameras, different instruments, devices and other things needed during their flights. We have added a completely new design of pockets to the Airy Vibe. Placed internally, these pockets allow the pilot to reach all needed things, and easily put them back into the same place 🙂 All pockets are easily reachable, clearly visible and suited to everything from gloves to big lens camera.
This new internal pocket design enables us to remove all the external ones, which could spoil the harness’s aerodynamic shape.
Following pilots feedback, we gave the Airy Vibe a really big back baggage compartment. This way the pilot can relax about where to put all his belongings, hydration system or even – walking poles. The limit is his imagination and wing load, not the harness internal capacity.
Cockpit design defines usability of navigation instruments. Convenience and good positioning of these instruments may define the result of a successful flight. The Airy Vibe has a big instrument panel in its cockpit – connected with the chest-strap a hook. The cockpit is well fixed with an adjustable angle – making sure the instrument panel will keep a stable position even in different flight circumstances.
Some flight instruments require a power supply during the flight. The Airy Vibe’s cockpit has a special USB-cable hole. A detachable instrument panel allows to easily dismount all instruments at once in order to keep them safe separately from the backpack.
Some gliders may require you to carry ballast under certain weather conditions. With this in mind we’ve set the Airy Vibe with two different ballast compartments: one in the front cockpit and a second one under the seat, allowing to carry 5 liters each.
We have added drainage holes for the ballast compartments making it totally adjustable in flight
The Anti-G system has become a standard add-on these days. Higher aspect ratio gliders require this equipment for a safe and quick descent in special conditions. The Airy Vibe has a special pocket for an Anti-G chute, which is accessible with both the right and left hand allowing for a fast and convenient deployment.
We have also improved the cocoon closure system by adding a very light plastic buckle.
Light weight but strong.
We use a lot of carbon in order to reduce the Airy Vibe’s weight: seat-plate, footplate, and a rigid ballast support in the cockpit.
The Airy Vibe is more compact and allows for an easy packing in order to fit any standard paragliding backpack as we eliminated some rigid parts in the back fairing.
An easy transformer! Several elements are easy to replace due to our extensive use of zippers, buckles and lockers. It is possible to replace different elements in order to adapt this harness for different use-cases and requirements. From very light harness to a full race comp harness in no time! Such construction is also very friendly to any occasional repair, allowing to replace any broken part very easilesebyFollowing
- Magnet cocoon closing buckles are replaced with plastic ones – Fastex and plastic hook.
2-step light speed system.
- The back pillow was removed but can be ordered optionally.
- The radio pocket is removed in the default configuration (can be ordered optionally).
- No STICKS in a cocoon and inter-legs board.
- Simplified speed system with only 2 pulleys.
One air inlet.
Safety is the main requirement for any piece of paragliding equipment, including harnesses.
The Vibe allows you to select the reserve position and even the number of reserve compartments: The first version has a side position and the second one has two reserves positioned sideways and front-mounted
A front-mounted reserve can be used with both hands and thrown to any side: left or right. A detachable reserve container can be mounted fast and easily to the carabiners with a certified (2.2 tons) lock.
A side reserve can also be easily installed.
The Anti-G system became a standard add-on these days. Higher aspect ratio gliders require this equipment for a safe and quick descent in special conditions. The Vibe has a special pocket for an Anti-G chute, which is accessible with both the right and left hand allowing for a fast and convenient deployment.
The Vibe has a combined mousse bag and airbag protection.
The Airbag function is performed by the inflated tail on the back, inflated with air during the flight.
The Vibe has three different mousse bag compartment options: a classic mousse-bag, a pre-inflatable and another one designed specially for bivouac-fly.
The harness was made with the best paragliding equipment materials:
Nylon 210D Ripstop
Polyamid 420D Diamond Ripstop.
Lycra soft shell.
Special material Ripstop Dyneema
Adjustable belts and neck support
Adjustable 3-step speed system
Tail pump tube with plastic protection
Special ballast discharge valves
Front rescue container for both hands
Light & easy cockpit fastening to the chest belt
Best cockpit mount for viewing
ABS - Air stabilization system
Low-drag fairing provides higher speed
Airbag (back) and Mussbag protectors
Seat board for precise turn control
Exactly fits the length of your legs
We can also make the harness of your favorite color.
Contact us to check available colors.
Table of sizes
Pilots will find VIBE as a really GREAT harness for their unforgettable cloud journeys.
and taking in account our requirements and feedback.
We are listening to every pilot, from student to test pilots and World-top pilots.
Our aim is to help you to make every flight memorable. We hope to succeed with it!